Friday, January 7, 2011

Mother Nature - Creator

Here are some photos that I have been playing with - Used myself as the model as models are hard to come by and no one wants to sign a model release unless they get a gazillion dollars. So I am the model. Learning how to take timed photos is interesting too. And then with a little photoshopping (I love shopping, don't you?), I am in photo heaven.

Mother Nature designs red stars
These photos are my most recent. If you are into astronomy, you will enjoy these I hope. Leave me a comment or two or three..etc. I love to hear what you think about these creative endeavors of mine. Be critical too - I like constructive criticism.



Mother Nature creating the Milky Way

Mother Nature throwing out stars to balance the heavens

Mother Nature dealing with naughty stars who won't behave


MORE PHOTOS - CLICK HERE 

Photographer Designer